Capstone Business Advisors can help your business in a variety of ways.
For prospective clients it typically starts with a cup of coffee and a simple conversation. We invest our time to understand your current business situation in order to offer plans and solutions that fit your business. It’s that simple and there is never any obligation.
As a business owner, have you ever said or thought the following:
- My sales are increasing but I continue to struggle to meet payroll.
- You would like to add a new product or service but you struggle with risking investment dollars to expand the business.
- You are considering purchasing a competitor but you are not sure how to negotiate the price and whether it is a good investment or not.
- Business is increasing but you struggle with the proper timing to add new employees, or new equipment or to expand your facility.
- You would like to sell your business and need advice on how to get the best possible price.
Some common questions we ask the business owner:
- Is your business organized such that your profit is maximized and your business risk is minimized?
- Do you know what your business risks are? The real risks are not always obvious.
- Do you understand how successful companies use their financial statements to manage their business?
- Do you feel like your income statement is no more than a report card, telling the government how much tax you owe?
- Do you have a reliable daily cash flow forecast for the next 100 days?
- Do you have ready and frequent access to key business metrics to manage your business?
- Are you considering offering a new product or service and need more confidence around that decision?
- Have you ever been shocked by your year-end tax bill? Are you afraid it will happen again?